I AM HAR-KOOT

I AM HAR-KOOT

My peoples did not originate on this, your planet Earth.

In the early writings it is said that the first Kings of my people descended from the heavens. The archeologists of today have named this place of our first arrival, Eridug. They called my peoples Suma.

My peoples had Kings that ruled for what you call, thousands of years at a time in your counting. We did not have years or time nor death. The first recorded King was named Alulim and was said to have ruled for 28,800 years. The next King ruled for 36,000 years. Our Kings who ruled before the great flood, would exceed 500,000 years of rule in your counting.

As I have said; we did not have years and we did not have death. You invented years and death and time very recently in your recorded history.

After the great flood the duration of the Kings decreased and the rule of King Jucur was only 1,200 years in your counting.

The first King descended to a place which is presently located in the southern portion of the land between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. Some of your Biblical scholars claim that Mesopotamia was the region of the Garden of Eden. The word Mesopotamia is a word meaning between two rivers.

The approximate location of our entry onto your planet is N5-4 using Johns calculations which seem right to me, having watched your evolution for thousands and thousands of years as I was one of a group of people who came here after the third King before the flood.

King Shulgi was the developer of the written word and the literature of the Suma people. The symbols on the oldest clay tablets are claimed to be the worlds first writings. These are approximated to be over 5,000 years old, again, your time.

On a clay tablet, King Shulgi wrote; “Now I swear by the sun god Utu on this very day, my younger brothers shall be witness of it, in foreign lands where the sons of Sumer are not known, where people do not have the use of paved roads, where they have no access to the written word – that I, the first born son, am a fashioner of words, a composer of songs, a composer of words, and that they will recite my songs as heavenly writings, and that they will bow down before my words”.

The wars among the peoples to keep their land, changed the Suma peoples lands. The conquering of lands in all directions changed the names of territories and you had Babylonia and Mesopotamia and on and on, just as you have on your planet today.

You have floods, wars, volcano’s, earthquakes and tsamis which constantly change your lands and your countries.

Our people came to help you develop your planet. Our main contribution was to give you writing and a language for you to develop in what ever way you so choose.

Our peoples have left your planet, but a few remained and some continue in a pattern of their understanding. Some have integrated with others.

As beings, like myself, we observe your progress.

In my communication with you, I, too, enrich my beingness.

I AM HAR-KUT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Datre transcripts overview

The Datre archives

Datre001