DATREISM'S

ENJOY THEM ALL

Most asked question
- please take me
out of here

BEGGING.gif - drawing of dog begging

Wo is me!
The more answers
I get the more
questions I have.

BLOODHOU.gif - drawing of sad dog with lots of wrinkles

I want my red
sports car & I
want it NOW!

BULLT.gif - drawing of angry red bull ready to charge

I'm comfortable
right where I am.

CATFENCE.gif - drawing of cat dazing on the top of a fence

Don't let your
Ego imprision you.

DOGPOUND.gif - drawing of a dog in a cage

Having fun
juggling new
information?

DOMSEAL.gif - drawing of a seal juggling many balls in the air

Just keep on
reaching.

GIRAFFE1.gif - drawing of a giraffe

Need a little
guidence?

GUIDEDOG.gif - drawing of a labrador retriever guide dog with guide dog harness

Can't make up
my mind,
which way to turn

SQUIRREL.gif - drawing of a red squirrel

Today I feel
real ugly

WARTHOG.gif

Everyone says
I should go
on a diet

WALRUST.gif

Some of this
Datre stuff is
a lot to swallow

WHALE3.gif - drawing of a big whale



These Datre-ism's were followed by funny and simple drawings of animals. My impression was that Datre had drawn these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Datre transcripts overview

The Datre archives

Datre001